Doing some job for our client in Salesforce area I required to upload a lot of data. This process can be automated partially. But I can’t avoid physically-based mouse actions like clicking by specific buttons in exact order. Really I don’t know if similar software can be downloaded, but simple and own Adobe AIR app can guarantee that it will work as expected without and security issues like clicking somewhere when I don’t watch on my monitor
But now… I can! I have done small Adobe AIR Native Extension for Windows that can fire native mouse actions like:
1) MouseButton.LEFT_UP, MouseButton.LEFT_DOWN, MouseButton.LEFT_CLICK
2) MouseButton.RIGHT_UP, MouseButton.RIGHT_DOWN, MouseButton.RIGHT_CLICK
Sure I limited features only by my own needs.
It’s pretty easy to use:
NativeMouse.click(MouseButton.LEFT_CLICK, 960, 393);
As you can see – I sent click button event and position on the screen where it must be clicked by x and y. Please note – after event fired your mouse pointer will be moved there automatically (before click will be proceeded).
P.S. Tested on Windows XP 32 bit and Windows 7 x64 bit. If you can test on Win8/Win10 – please leave a comments if it works.
- added paste feature. It force ctrl+v using your own data or that you can setup via as3:
// will emulate ctrl+v with your buffer
// will copy "Hello world" to Clipboard and than emulate ctrl+v
- added setters and getters for X,Y
- added setXY method
- added appendX, appendY, appendXY
You can download it for free.